Nantwich and Rural Children's Centre
Calling all parents! phone: 0300 123 5033 to check if your 2 year old is eligible for free 2 year old childcare.
Activities at Nantwich and Rural Children's Centre
You can now like or follow Nantwich and Rural Children's Centre on Facebook.
About Nantwich and Rural Children's Centre
The Children’s Centre is located in the heart of the town just off Beam Street on the Wyche Primary School site. We are within easy walking distance of the main street there are also pay and display car parks close by.
The Children’s Centre provides services for Nantwich town and the surrounding rural areas.
We offer a range of services all under one roof. These include support and information from our Family Service Workers on a range of issues such as:
- childcare options
- finances and benefits
We work with a range of professionals and can therefore provide you with access to:
- antenatal appointments
- access to Health Visitors
- speech and language therapist drop-ins at our stay and play sessions
- youth support services
- education psychology drop in appointments
- Cherubs and Clasp groups
Nantwich and Rural Children’s Centre has a consultation room for midwife appointments, a large family room and baby room where our stay and play groups are held, access to an outside play area, and access to a sensory room in the school building. We also have baby change facilities and a buggy shelter.
We currently have volunteers that help us at stay and play sessions. Our volunteers are parents that attend the centre or attended when their children were younger, not currently employed or working part time, childcare practitioners, or are students that volunteer during college holidays.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact us for details.
- Easy access- just ring or call in to see us and find out more. No need to book for our regular sessions. Please feel welcome to turn up for one of our sessions or groups and you will be warmly welcomed.
- Nantwich and Rural Children’s Centre is open all year including school holidays.
- Our school term time stay and play sessions are for families with children under 5 years of age.
- Our school holiday family fun sessions are for families and children 0 to 11 years of age
- Family Support Workers provide support for children and Young People 0 to 19 years of age which include parenting courses
If you have a concern about a child or your enquiry is urgent contact CheCS on 0300 123 5012 and out of hours on 0300 123 5022.