Go to the home page for Live Well Cheshire East
Introduction to Children's Centres in Cheshire East
Join the children's centre of your choice
You can now join your nearest Children's Centre by filling in the online Children's Centre registration form.
About children's centres
Children's Centres are places for young children and their families.
They provide support for parents and carers and help them to access:
- child and family health services
- family support and outreach
- childcare and early education
- information and guidance to support parents/carers
- specialist support for children with additional needs
- a range of activities that support parents/carers to access training and employment which include close working with JobCentre Plus.