About family hubs and children's centres
Children's centres are places for young children, aged 0-5, and their families.
They provide support for parents and carers and help them to access:
- child and family health services
- family support and outreach
- childcare and early education
- information and guidance to support parents/carers
- specialist support for children with additional needs
- a range of activities that support parents/carers to explore and access training, education and employment by working with Parents First
Some of our children's centres are developing into family hubs. Family hubs support children and young people from 0-19 (or up to 25 for young people with special educational needs and disabilities).
They bring council, health and community services together so that families can access the right support at the right time.
Find out more about developing family hubs across Cheshire East.
Find your nearest children's centre or family hub