Congleton Family Hub
Our Weekly Activities Timetables have more information on regular groups and activities at the hub.
About Congleton Family Hub
Our family hub provides a warm and friendly environment for all families and visitors, working closely with colleagues from other services including Start for Life Practitioners, Early Years Practitioners, Health Visitors, Midwives and Speech and Language Therapists.
We provide a one stop shop for the community where you can access services such as
- midwifery appointments, health checks, weaning and nutrition advice, early years play education and sensory development
- intensive support to reduce family problems that result in family breakdown, working with the child and family to make positive changes
- family help and support for children with disabilities or additional needs;
- practical support around finance and housing
- youth support services, including youth justice
- mental health support for children, young people, families and new parents
As you visit and engage with your local family hub, you will be asked to complete a membership form. If you wish to receive updates going forward, you must ensure you complete your email address on the membership form.
Please ask us if you would like more details.
If you have a concern about a child or your enquiry is urgent contact CheCS on 0300 123 5012 and out of hours on 0300 123 5022.
Page last reviewed: 20 November 2023