There is an IT Buddy available to help with computer basics, including email and browsing the internet. £2.50 per hour. Please contact the library for details and to book a place.
Sandbach Library on Facebook
Activities at Sandbach Library
- Under 5s Storytime - 10.30-11.00am - Weekly. Join us for stories old and new! Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Baby Bounce - 2.00-2.30pm- weekly in term time only. Free. Suitable for babies from 0 to walking age only. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Mini Builders - 10.30-11.00am - weekly. Free activity for preschool children using Duplo. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Reading Group - 7.00pm - monthly. Annual fee of around £10 per person. Contact Rowena at the library for details of the next meeting
- Sandbach Readers - 6.45-8.00pm - Meet first and third Wednesday of the month. New members welcome
- Under 5s Rhymetime - 10.30-11.00 - weekly. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Book Lovers Group - 2.00pm - monthly on the fourth Thursday of each month. Next date is 23 January on the theme of winter
- Story Book Art - 9.30-10.30am - weekly. Listen to a story and then do a fun craft with Sandbach Art Room. £3.00 per child; no need to book in advance. Refreshments and all materials provided. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Let's Meet on a Friday - 10.30am - weekly - A range of different activities each month
Other organisations in this library
Cheshire East Citizens Advice outreach service
Free drop-in service for information and advice on Wednesdays between 1.00pm and 4.00pm. (We start to give out number cards at 12.45, only four clients will be seen).
Macmillan Help Desk
There is a staffed help desk in the library on alternate Wednesday mornings.
Pilates class in the library every Tuesday at 10.45-11.45am.
University of the Third Age advice desk is available on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, between 9.30am and 11.30am. The U3A Information Board is available inside the library building.