Middlewich Library on Facebook
Activities at Middlewich Library
- Meet on a Monday Club - 10.00-12.00 noon - weekly. Meet new people and try a range of activities in an informal, relaxed setting. Different activities each week, including board games, jigsaws, colouring, shared reading and creative writing, and IT. All welcome on a regular or occasional basis. Free; £1.00 charge for refreshments
- Rhymetime for under 5's - 10.30-11.00am - weekly. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Baby Bounce - 10.30-11.00am - alternate Thursdays. Contact the library for dates
- Learn my Way - 3.30-4.30pm - monthly on third Thursday of each month. Free drop-in session, ideal for beginners and anyone who is interested in learning more about using their computer or other device. Please contact the library for more information or to join the group
- Storytime - 10.30-11.00am - alternate Thursdays. Contact the library for dates
- Check it Out - 3.30-4.30pm - monthly. After school club with games, books, crafts and much more - come and check it out. Parent/guardian accompaniment preferred
- Knit, stitch and natter - 2.00-3.00pm - weekly. Free group for anyone who can knit, crochet or sew, or who wants to learn how. Free; bring your own materials and share your skills, patterns, tips and chat with like-minded crafters. Free; refreshments available for £1.00
- Mini Builders - 10.30-11.30am - weekly. Duplo session suitable for toddlers and preschool children
- LEGO Club - 11.00-12.00 noon - monthly on the first Saturday of the month. Free group for children. Come along and build using our huge collection of LEGO pieces. Duplo available for children under 3. Free
Other organisations in the library
On Wednesday mornings at 9.00am-12.00 noon, Citizens Advice hold a drop-in session. Please note that the library is not open for other business at this time.
Springboard work hub
If you need support getting back into work, or you're looking for a change of job, why not join us at Middlewich Library every Wednesday between 10.00am and 12.00 noon? We have experienced advisors on hand to help with CV writing, job application forms, and we can help you with the Find a Job website. You can access the latest jobs online and search the local papers for work. Free and there is no need to book; just drop in. We even have free tea and coffee available.
The club is led by Congleton Learning Partnership. If you need any further information or to book an appointment, please call 01260 290682 or email email@example.com. Springboard – Skills to Succeed.