Over the holidays we have children's crafts on Monday mornings at 10.00-11.00am. Suitable for all ages. £4.00, please book in advance. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Breakfast Club children's book group
From Saturday 14 July, we have a children's holiday book group meeting every other Saturday at 10.00-10.30am. Come along and chat about the books you're reading for the summer reading challenge. Suitable for children aged 7-11 years. Free, and no need to book. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
LEGO stop motion animation workshop
On Tuesday 7 August at 2.30-4.30-pm work in pairs to make a stop motion animation film using LEGO. £3.50 per child; please book in advance. Suitable for children aged 8 and over. One adult required for each pair of children.
LEGO Club competition
On Friday 3 August at 10.30-12.00 noon we have a special summer reading challenge competition, with categories for all ages including adults! Free, but please book your place in advance.
On Thursday 16 August at 11.00-12.00 noon children will be able to meet, touch and handle a variety of animals. Tickets £5.00; please book in advance for this popular event. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
IT Buddy sessions
These are available on request to help you with computer basics, email or family history online. £2.50 per hour. Please contact the library for details.
Holmes Chapel Library on Facebook
Activities at Holmes Chapel Library
- Afternoon Tea Book Group - 2.15pm - fortnightly. Please contact the library for details of this free library book group. Friendship, conversation and refreshments available
- Teen book group - 3.45-4.30pm - bi-monthly. For young people with a love of books. Free, informal and refreshments provided
- Roots: family history group - 2.45-4.00pm - monthly. Free. Please contact the library for further details and dates of meetings
- Under 5s rhymetime - 11.00-11.30am - weekly during term time only. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- IT helpstation - 10.00-11.00am - weekly
- Make friends with a book - 2.00-3.00pm - weekly. Shared reading group, facilitated by The Reader Organisation. Friendship, conversation and refreshments