Bring your own pumpkin and get your lantern ready for Halloween on Wednesday 27 October at 2.00 - 3.30pm. Tickets £2.00; please book in advance as places are limited. Suitable for ages 5 and over. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Join us for a feel good sing-a-long on Wednesday 27 October at 10.30am, with Mike on guitar. Refreshments available. Free; all welcome.
Want to be a problem solver for the planet? Come and join our fabulous free Futures Wonder Lab Workshop! Build futuristic cars, trains and planes out of junk on Friday 29 October at 10.30am. Suitable for children aged 5 and over. Free, but places are limited so please book in advance.
Join us to read six special stories, and vote on your favourite, collect stickers and activities – all free! Suitable for children aged 0-5 and their families.
- Lenny & Wilbur, Ken Wilson-Max on Tuesday 2 November at 2.00pm or Wednesday 3 November at 10.30am
- I Really Need a Wee by Karl Wilson on Tuesday 9 November at 2.00pm or Wednesday 10 November at 10.30am
- Octopus Shocktopus! by Peter Bentley on Tuesday 16 November at 2.00pm or Wednesday 17 November at 10.30am
- No! Said Rabbit by Marjoke Henrichs on Tuesday 23 November at 2.00pm or Wednesday 24 November at 10.30am
- Arlo by Catherine Rayner on Tuesday 30 November at 2.00pm or Wednesday 1 December at 10.30am
- The Wales on the Bus by Katrina Charman on Tuesday 7 December at 2.00pm or Wednesday 8 December at 10.30am
For more information visit BookTrust Storytime | BookTrust
Congleton Library on Facebook
Activities at Congleton Library
- Story & Tea (for grown ups!) - 2.30pm - monthly on the fourth Monday of the month. Come along to our friendly reading group with a difference. Relax with refreshments and listen to poetry and short story readings. Contact the library for dates. Free; everyone welcome
- Keen Cooks - 2.15pm - monthly on the second Tuesday of the month. Join the tastiest book group in town! With a different theme each month, we’ll discuss ingredients, swap recipes and share hints & tips over refreshments. Contact the library for dates. Free; all welcome
- Storytime - 10.30 - 11.00am - weekly. Suitable for pre-school children. Free event
- Crafternoon Tea - 2.00 - 3.30pm - monthly on the third Wednesday of the month. Try a different craft at our monthly group for adults. Meet new people, share skills and relax. No skill required! £1.00; includes all materials and refreshments. Contact the library for dates
- Relish Book group - 1.00 - 3.00pm - weekly. A chance for adults living with mental health issue to socialise, relax and enjoy sharing books that are read together. £3.00, includes refreshments. Call the library for further details
- Rhymetime - 10.30 - 11.00am - weekly. Suitable for pre-school children. Free event
- Let's Chat - 2.00pm - monthly on the first Friday of each month. Do you like to chat? Do you like to meet people? Join us for a cuppa and talk about what is going on around the world and who or what is making the headlines. Free, all welcome
Other organisations in this library
All activities have been suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus pandemic.