Learn my Way
Now could be a good time for you, or someone in your household, to learn how to use a computer or improve their digital skills. Learn my Way has over 30 free courses designed for beginners. At the moment there's no need to register, just choose the course/s you'd like to do and complete them at your own pace. There are also more advanced courses to help develop your digital skills. Learn how to stay connected to friends and family, stay safe online, and keep up to date and informed.
Already using Learn my Way? Log into your learner account using your library's Centre ID, 3450793.
Ancestry online family history
Would you like to learn how to use Ancestry Library Edition to help trace your family history? You can book a 1:1 session for £3.50. Contact the library for details and to book.
Alderley Edge Library on Facebook
Activities at Alderley Edge Library
- Under 5s rhymetime - 10.00 -10.30am - term time only. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Book Lovers - 11.00-12.00 noon - monthly on the last Wednesday of each month
- LEGO Club - 3.30-5.00pm - monthly, on first Thursday of each month. Suitable for children aged 4 and over. Duplo available for younger children.Children must be accompanied by an adult. Free, drop-in activity
- Reading Group - 5.45 - 6.45pm - monthly. Meets on the third Thursday of the month. £8.00 annual joining fee
- Baby Rhymetime - 2.15-2.45pm - weekly. For babies under 12 months, who are not yet walking, and their carers
- LEGO Club - 10.00-11.30am - weekly. Suitable for children aged 4 and over. Duplo available for younger children. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Free, drop-in activity
Other organisations in this library
On Tuesday afternoons between 1.30pm and 5.30pm, Alderley Edge Parish Council will operate a volunteer led afternoon. Customers will be able to access a reduced service including the ability to return, renew, reserve and issue books, use the photocopier and access the information on display. Please note the Customer Service Point will not be in operation during this period.