Health and wellbeing information
We think you will find the following links useful, but please note that Cheshire East Council accepts no responsibility for external sites or their contents.
S = Subscription service brought to you free of charge by Cheshire Libraries.
Cheshire East Coronavirus - Covid-19 support Includes how to get help, details of council services during the outbreak, links to the NHS and Government guidance, and the NHS guidance translated into 34 languages
Health - general information
Care and carers
- MIND Local and national network offering support, advice and information on all aspects of mental wellbeing
- Mood Boosting Books
- Reading Well books on prescription Collection of self-help books for adults living with a range of mental health conditions
- Reading Well for Children Collection of self-help books for a range of mental and physical health conditions and pressures, aimed at children aged 7-11 years and their families
- Reading Well for Young People Collection of self-help books aimed at 13-18 year olds covering a range of mental health conditions and life pressures
- Rethink Mental Illness Help and support for people affected by mental illness
- YouinMind Find the mental health support services you need, for yourself or those you care for
- YoungMinds Child and adolescent mental health