We are working to ensure the safe re-opening of play areas following recent guidance from Government. We can open some on Monday 6 July 2020, others will reopen at a later date. This allows us to take the necessary action to ensure compliance with the national guidelines and to protect the public during the pandemic.
From Monday 6 July we will reopen play areas in
- Adlington Road, Bollington Recreation Ground, Bollington
- Alderley Park, Ryleys Lane, Alderley
- Barony Park, Barony Road, Nantwich
- Boddingtons play area, The Carrs, Chancel Road, Wilmslow
- Congleton Park, Park Road, Congleton
- Fountains Field, Middlewich
- Meriton Road Park, Meriton Road, Handforth
- Milton Park, Crewe Road, Alsager
- Queens Park, Victoria Avenue, Crewe
- Sandbach Park, The Commons, Sandbach
- South Park, Macclesfield
- The Moor, Moorside, Knutsford
- Victoria Park, York Street, Macclesfield
- West Park, Prestbury Road, Macclesfield
- Westminster Street, Crewe
To help you make the most of your free time with the kids, there are many play areas for children across Cheshire East.
We provide equipment for toddlers or juniors in most play areas and local parks inside a safe fenced area, with somewhere for the grown-ups to sit. We have informal open spaces of all sizes where the kids can run round to let off steam. These spaces often provide pleasant walking routes.
Play areas by town