Strategic Housing Residents Charter
- We will strive to give residents a high quality service and at all times treat them with dignity and respect.
- We will aim to resolve residents' initial enquiries at the first point of contact. If we can’t help, we will endeavour to find the right department to answer enquiries.
At all times staff will:
- Act with honesty, integrity and respect confidentiality.
- Provide information in other formats and languages when requested.
- Make sure that people asking for assistance know what action is going to be taken and the time it is likely to take.
- Leave a contact name and telephone number.
We want to continually improve the service we offer to our residents and we therefore welcome feedback on any aspect of our service. We will invite residents to provide feedback through satisfaction surveys and informally, and provide details of how to make a comment, compliment or complaint.