Strategic Housing Customer Charter
- We will strive to give customers a high quality service and at all times treat them with dignity and respect.
- We will aim to resolve customer’s initial enquiries at the first point of contact. If we can’t help, we will endeavour to find the right department to answer customer enquiries.
At all times staff will:
- Act with honesty, integrity and respect confidentiality.
- Provide information in other formats and languages when requested.
- Make sure that people asking for assistance know what action is going to be taken and the time it is likely to take.
- Leave a contact name and telephone number.
We want to continually improve the service we offer to our customers and we therefore welcome feedback on any aspect of our service.
We will provide customers with satisfaction questionnaires and report on the outcomes on a six monthly basis, which will be posted on this website.
In addition to the Corporate Service Standards, we have a number of specific Service Standards for each area of our work.