Housing Options Advice
The Housing Options Team can provide you with detailed advice and assistance on a range of topics. With the introduction of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 the Council is now required to provide bespoke advice on several specified groups which may require additional support and advice. Those groups are as follows:
- care leavers
- people currently at risk of domestic abuse
- people leaving hospital
- people leaving prison
- people leaving the Armed Forces
- people suffering from mental health issues
We have created a series of leaflets to address the these requirements which can be found below.
The Act also requires the Council to provide a range of factsheets covering several topics such as:
- help available to remain in your current accommodation
- help available to secure alternative accommodation
- how to make an application for Housing (Homelessness) assistance
- what temporary accommodation we have in Cheshire East
- what other advisory services are available in Cheshire East
- what Supported Accommodation there is in Cheshire East
A factsheet covering the this information can be downloaded and printed off as required.
Further information on housing related issues we’re able to assist with can be found by following these links:
If you would like to discuss any of the topics listed here please call us on 0300 123 5017 during office hours.