Housing Options Advice

We can provide you with specialist housing advice. Expert advice is available to everyone, whether you are a tenant of a housing association, in a private tenancy, a homeowner or if you are just looking for a home in Cheshire East.

Some of the issues that we are able to help with are listed below:

Housing officers are able to advise you on all the relevant information you need and may signpost you to more specialised advice if necessary.

Alternatively, Shelter's Get Advice web pages are full of information for anyone with a housing-related problem.

Housing Advice

Housing options staff can be contacted by telephone on 0300 123 5017 (option 1) or an appointment can be made for face-to-face advice.