Report a pothole or damaged road surface

Before you report this problem

Is the road or pavement private, unadopted or owned by an organisation like a supermarket? If so, do not use this form. Report the problem to the owner of the road instead.

Reporting a problem

Use our system to add details about a problem, including it's location and the option to upload a photo if available.

Report a pothole

Road (carriageway) emergencies

If you consider the damage to be dangerous or an emergency, please call us on 0300 123 5020.