Traffic regulation orders
Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) are legal documents that govern or restrict the use of public roads, allowing for enforcement to take place. Before a permanent TRO is put in place on the highway, we consult with local stakeholders.
Current traffic regulation orders
- Traffic regulation order - A534, Crewe
- Notice of proposal Cheshire East Borough Council (A534, Crewe) (establishment of pedestrian crossing) 2018
- Traffic regulation order - Sydney Road, Crewe
- Notice of proposal Cheshire East Borough Council (Sydney Road, Crewe) (establishment of pedestrian crossing) 2018
- Prohibition of verge parking, various roads Crewe
- The Cheshire East Borough Council (Various Roads, Crewe) (Prohibition of verge parking) Order 2018.
- Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel
- Proposal to upgrade an existing zebra crossing to a puffin crossing Middlewich road, Holmes Chapel
- Crewe Green roundabout speed limit changes
- Cheshire East Traffic regulation order for Crewe Green roundabout - speed limit changes
- Traffic regulation order - Cottage Street Macclesfield
- Traffic regulation order for Cottage Street, Oxford Road, Crompton Road and Beswick Street, Macclesfield