Traffic regulation order - Park Mills Willaston
Notice of making Cheshire East Borough Council (Park Mills Close and Wistaston Road, Willaston) (prohibition of waiting) order 2018
Notice is hereby given that on the 1 March 2018 Cheshire East Borough Council made an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the said Act.
- The effect of the Order, which will come into operation on 19 March 2018, will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road;
- Park Mills Close, Willaston (both sides) - from its junction with Wistaston Road for a distance of 10 metres in a westerly direction.
- Wistaston Road, Willaston (west side) - from a point 13 metres north of the centreline of Park Mills Close for a distance of 26 metres in a southerly direction.
- A copy of the Order, a map showing the restricted areas, a statement of reasons for making the Order, a copy of this public notice and a copy of the public notice of the proposal to make the order may be examined during the usual office hours at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
7 March 2018