Traffic regulation order - Macclesfield Road, Kettleshulme
Notice of proposal Cheshire East Borough Council (Macclesfield Road) (Kettleshulme) (prohibition of waiting) Order 2018
- Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
The effect of the proposed Order will be to:
- introduce No Stopping by vehicles, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm on the following lengths and sides of road:-
- introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
- revoke the existing ‘No Stopping by vehicles Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm’ on the following lengths and sides of road.
- Macclesfield Road, Kettleshulme (south east side) – from a point 4 metres south west of its junction with Flatts Lane for a distance of 37.56 metres in a south westerly direction.
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to be received by 23January 2019 to:
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
2 January 2019