Traffic regulation order - Lord Street, Bollington
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
- The effect of the proposed Order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
Lord Street, Bollington (north west side) – from a point 55 metres south west of its junction with Church Street for a distance of 39 metres in a south westerly direction.
Lord Street, Bollington (south east side) – from a point 66 metres south west of its junction with Church Street for a distance of 16.5 metres in a south westerly direction.
2. A copy of the draft Order; map showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice may be examined during the usual office hours at;
- Cheshire East Borough Council Offices, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ
- Bollington Library, Palmerston Street, Bollington, Macclesfield, SK10 5JX
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to;
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
To be received by 23rd January 2019.
Director of Legal Services 2nd January 2019
Cheshire East Borough Council