Traffic regulation order - Gunco Lane, Macclesfield
Notice of proposal Cheshire East Borough Council (Gunco Lane) (Macclesfield (prohibition of waiting) Order 2019
- Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
The effect of the proposed Order will be to:
- Introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths of road:-
- Gunco Lane, Macclesfield (south east side) -
– from a point 10 metres north east of its junction with Waterways Avenue to a point 10 metres south west of said junction.
– from its junction with Byron’s Lane for a distance of 20 metres in a north easterly direction.
- Gunco Lane, Macclesfield (north west side) - from a point 10 metres north east of its junction with Waterways Avenue in a south westerly direction to its junction with Byron’s Lane.
- Waterways Avenue, Macclesfield (both sides) – from its junction with Gunco Lane for a distance of 10 metres in a south easterly direction.
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to be received by 22 February 2018 to:
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
2 January 2019