Traffic regulation order - Lowe Street, Macclesfield
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
- The effect of the proposed Order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
Lowe Street, Macclesfield (north east side) – from a point 106 metres south east of its junction with Park Street for a distance of 15 metres in a south easterly direction.
Lowe Street, Macclesfield (south west side) – from a point 37.5 metres south east of its junction with Park Street for a distance of 100 metres in a south easterly direction.
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to be received by 23 January 2019 to:
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
- Lowe Street, Macclesfield - statement of reasons (PDF, 59KB)
- Lowe Street, Macclesfield - order plan (PDF, 292KB)
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
2 January 2019