Traffic regulation order - Church Lane, Rainow
Notice of proposal to make Cheshire East Borough Council (Church Land and Round Meadow, Rainow, Macclesfield) (prohibition of waiting) order 2020
- Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
The effect of the proposed Order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
- Round Meadow (North East Side) – from its junction with Church Lane for a distance of 17.5 metres in a north westerly direction
- Round Meadow (South West Side) – from its junction with Church Lane for a distance of 22 metres in a north westerly direction
- Church Lane (North West Side) – between a point 25 metres north east and 16 metres south west of its junction with Round Meadow
Introduce a restriction of waiting, Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 9.30am and 3pm to 4.30pm on the following lengths and sides of road;
- Church Lane (South East Side) – between a point 13 metres north east and 68.5 metres south west of its junction with Round Meadow.
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to be received by 30 September 2020 to:
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
Director of Governance and Compliance
Cheshire East Borough Council
9 September 2020