Traffic regulation order - Avonside Way and Hathaway Drive, Macclesfield
Notice of proposal Cheshire East Borough Council (Avonside Way and Hathaway Drive) (prohibition of waiting) order 2019
- Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
The effect of the proposed Order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
- Avonside Way (both sides) - From its junction with Ridge View for a distance of 37 metres in a south westerly direction.
- Hathaway Drive (both sides) - from a point 9 metres north east of its junction with Brookside Avenue to a point 2.5 metres south west of said junction
- Ridge View (south West side) - From a point 12.5 metres south east of its junction with Avonside Way to a point 16.5 metres north west of said junction.
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to be received by 4 September 2019 to:
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
Interim Director of Governance and Compliance
Cheshire East Borough Council
15 August 2019