Traffic regulation order - Alderley Road, Macclesfield
Notice of proposal to make Cheshire East Borough Council (Alderley Road, Macclesfield) (40MPH speed limit) order 2020
- Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
1. The effect of the proposed Order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
- Alderley Road Macclesfield - Between a point 103 metres northwest of its junction with Macclesfield Road and a point 39 metres east of its junction with Sandy Lane.
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
Crewe Lifestyle Centre
- If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, or make any other representations, you may do so in writing, and if making an objection you must specify the grounds on which it is made, to be received by 27 March 2020 to:
Mr R Welch
Cheshire East Highways
or email to: Consultations@cheshireeasthighways.org
Director of Governance and Compliance
Cheshire East Borough Council
18 March 2020