Traffic regulation order - Willow Court and Webb's Lane Middlewich
Notice of making Cheshire East Borough Council (Willow Court and Webb's Lane, Middlewich) (prohibition of waiting) Order 2019
Notice is hereby given that on 21 March 2019 Cheshire East Borough Council made an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the said Act
- The effect of the proposed Order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road.
- Webb’s Lane, Middlewich (west side) – from a point 10 metres south of its junction with Willow Court to a point 10 metres north of said junction.
- Willow Court, Middlewich (both sides) – from its junction with Webb’s Lane for a distance of 10 metres in a westerly direction.
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
- Willow Court and Webb's Lane - statement of reasons (PDF, 118KB)
- Willow Court and Webb's Lane - order plan (PDF, 1MB)
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
28 March 2019