Traffic regulation order - Vine Tree Primary School – Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe
Notice of making Cheshire East Borough Council (Vine Tree Primary School – Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe) (no stopping) order 2020
Notice is hereby given that on 22 October 2020 Cheshire East Borough Council made an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the said Act.
- The effect of the Order, which will come into operation on 2nd November 2020, will be to introduce No Stopping by vehicles, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, on the following lengths and sides of road;
- Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe (north side) from a point 2 metres east of a point in line with the common boundary of property numbers 41 and 43 for a distance of 31.56 metres in an easterly direction.
- Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe (south side) from a point 36 metres west of a point in line with the common boundary of property numbers 54 and 56 for a distance of 25.56 metres in a westerly direction.
- Contact 0300 123 5020 for further details or to request paper copies.
- Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Acting Director of Governance and Compliance
Cheshire East Borough Council
28 October 2020