Traffic regulation order - The Hill, Sandbach
Notice of making Cheshire East Borough Council (The Hill, Poynton) (prohibition of waiting) order 2020
Notice is hereby given that on 6 February 2020 Cheshire East Borough Council made an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Parts III and IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the said Act
The effect of the Order, which will come into operation on 14 February 2020, will be to:
- introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of Road;
- The Hill, Sandbach (north east side) – from a point 31 metres south east of its junction with Mill Row for a distance of 22 metres in a south easterly direction.
- revoke that part of ‘The Cheshire East Borough Council (The Hill, Hassall Road, Heath Road & Manor Road, Sandbach) (Prohibition of Waiting, Restriction of Waiting, Limited Waiting and Revocation) Order 2017’ in so far as it relates to the lengths and sides of road detailed in this Notice
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Director of Governance and Compliance
Cheshire East Borough Council
13 February 2020