Traffic regulation order - Selworthy Drive and Bradfield Road, Crewe
Notice of making Cheshire East Borough Council (Selworthy Drive and Bradfield Road, Crewe)(prohibition of waiting) Order 2020
Notice is hereby given that on 13 November 2020 Cheshire East Borough Council made an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the said Act.
- The effect of the Order, which will come into operation on 20 November 2020 will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on the following lengths and sides of road;
- Selworthy Drive (East Side) – from its junction with Bradfield Road for a distance of 21 metres in a southerly direction.
- Selworthy Drive (West Side) – from its junction with Bradfield Road for a distance of 16 metres in a southerly direction.
- Bradfield Road (South Side) – between a point 13 metres east and a point 10 metres west of its junction with Selworthy Drive.
Please contact 0300 123 5020 for further details or to request paper copies.
- Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Director of Governance and Compliance
Cheshire East Borough Council
18 November 2020