Traffic regulation order - Lord Street, Bollington
Notice of making Cheshire East Borough Council (Lord Street, Bollington) (prohibition of waiting) Order 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire East Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, (“the 1984 Act”) and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the 1984 Act.
- The effect of the Order, which will come into operation on 8 April 2019, will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road;
- Lord Street, Bollington (north west side) – from a point 55 metres south west of its junction with Church Street for a distance of 39 metres in a south westerly direction.
- Lord Street, Bollington (south east side) – from a point 66 metres south west of its junction with Church Street for a distance of 16.5 metres in a south westerly direction.
- Copies of the draft orders; plans showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order and a copy of this public notice are available at:
Cheshire East Borough Council Offices
- Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
3 April 2019