Air Quality review and assessment
We are required to undertake a regular review and assessment of the air quality within the borough, and assess levels of air pollution against the air quality objectives. Where levels are found to be in excess of these objectives, we must declare an Air Quality Management Area (AQMA) and through the action plan set out the measures we intend to take to work towards achieving the objectives.
For all reports from 2012 to 2015 please use the monitoring data published on the Monitoring Data page of the website.
Annual status reports
Updating and screening assessments
- Further Assessment - Mere AQMA (Consultation) 2009 (PDF, 6.4MB)
- Further Assessment - Mere AQMA (Consultation) Appendix - 2009 (PDF,4.5MB)
- Further Assessment - Mere AQMA (Addendum) - 2010 (PDF, 1.93MB)
- Further Assessment- Nantwich Road, Crewe AQMA 2011 (PDF,1.9MB )
- Further Assessment- Earle Street, Crewe AQMA 2011 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Further Assessment- A6, Disley AQMA 2011(PDF, 1.27KB)
- Further Assessment- Manchester Road,Knutsford 2011(PDF,1.13MB)