Living Well, Working Well
Living well, working well sections of the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) assess how well the health and wellbeing needs of working age Cheshire East residents are met.
- Autism Spectrum (PDF, 1MB) This covers people of all ages from childhood to older age.
- Learning Disabilities Community JSNA project, August 2019
- Learning Disability supplement – supporting information for the Learning Disabilities Community JSNA (Jun 2019) (PDF, 506KB). This covers people of all ages from childhood to older.
- Suicide (PDF, 534KB)
- Excess under 75 mortality from serious mental illness (PDF, 56KB)
- Mental Health and employment (PDF, 643KB)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender+ mental health (PDF, 452KB)
Community and family life