Cheshire East People Helping People
Cheshire East Council is committed to building community resilience in our borough in response to the coronavirus crisis. We recognise this is a challenging time for everyone, so we want to help local people to support one another by harnessing and supporting the fantastic work that is already being done in communities across the borough.
We are working collaboratively with voluntary community and faith sector organisations, business, our staff and local residents to channel community-based support to meet local need. It is important that all efforts to help those in need are coordinated centrally by the Local Authority to provide safety and manage any potential gaps in service.
If you would like to offer support or need to access help, please leave your details below.
I can help
Provide your details below if you are an individual, organisation or business wishing to pledge your help and support to somebody who is isolated or vulnerable.
You can only provide support to people who are in isolation if you fulfil ALL of the conditions below:
- You are well and have no symptoms like a cough or high temperature and nobody in your household does
- You are under 70
- You are not pregnant
- You do not have any long-term health conditions that make you vulnerable to coronavirus.
I can help
I need help
Provide your details below if you are currently isolated or feeling vulnerable and need support.
I need help
Alternatively, you can contact Cheshire East Council on 0300 123 5034 to register your information with a customer service operative.
Once submitted, your details will be passed to our Social Brokerage Team and an officer will contact you to further assess your offer / need.
Coronavirus is contagious. Please take every precaution to ensure you are only spreading only kindness:
- Avoid physical contact with other people and wash hands regularly
- Leave any items being delivered on the doorstep rather than going into someone’s home or inviting them in
- Share information on any allergies
- Don't exchange bank details with other people in your community. If you need to pay for something, please only exchange cash
- Continue at all times to follow the advice being given by the NHS website and Gov.uk website
Thank you for your dedication and kindness to ensuring communities in Cheshire East continue to be strong and supportive.