Disposal Notice - Coach and Horses, Congleton
The following notice has been received by Cheshire East Council
- Asset Name: Coach and Horses, Under Rainow Road, Congleton CW12 3PL
- Date of Disposal Notice: 8 April 2021
- Interim Moratorium Period end date: 20 May 2021
This is the deadline for the six week period from notification in which expressions of interest to bid for the asset can be received from community interest groups.
In order to express interest in bidding, a community or voluntary sector group must be incorporated.
The eligible groups at this stage of the process are:
- a Parish Council in whose area the asset lies
- a body with a local connection which is constituted in one of the following ways:
- a company limited by guarantee
- an Industrial or Provident Society
- a Community Interest Company
- Any other body which is registered as a charity including a Charitable Incorporated Organisation
At this stage, community interest groups should inform the Council that they have an interest in bidding for the asset by sending an email to email@example.com by 20 May 2021.
If an eligible expression if interest is received by 20 May 2021 then the full six month moratorium period is triggered – deadline 8 October 2021 - during which time sale is barred and eligible groups are able to prepare a bid for the asset. At that stage the asset owner will receive details of those who intend to prepare a bid.