Contract parking permits are available for the following car parks in Cheshire East. For more information on terms and conditions, and an application form scroll further down the page.
Contract parking locations
- Christ Church
- Commercial Road
- Duke Street
- Gas Road
- Old Library/Parsonage Street
- Waters Green
- Park Green
- Sunderland Street
- Whalley Hayes
Find out more about parking in Macclesfield.
- Love Lane
- First Wood Street
- Snow Hill
Find out more about parking in Nantwich.
- Broadway Meadow
- Rex / Hoopers
- Spring Street
- South Drive (Long Stay only)
Find out more about parking in Wilmslow.
Applications for permits and terms and conditions
Before submitting your application please call 0300 123 5020 to check availability as there are waiting lists for some car parks.
Download a contract parking application form (PDF, 159KB) for a contract parking permit. Please print this off and return to the following address:
Cheshire East Council
Terms and conditions of use
- Parking Contracts will be available for issue on the car parks listed in that town but can only be used for parking on the specific car park to which the contract relates.
N.B. Annual permits run from January to December and Quarterly permits run for set quarters, these may be purchased at any time but the cost will be calculated on a pro-rata basis (not applicable to renewal of existing season tickets).
- Subject to the availability of parking spaces. Contract holders may use the car parks between the hours of 7.00am and 7.00pm Mondays to Saturdays inclusive but will NOT be entitled to the reservation of any specific parking space for their exclusive use.
- Contracts are from Monday to Saturday.
- The contract is not transferable between different cars and is to be used only on the car park for which it was issued. If you are permanently changing your vehicle then you will need to have your current permit amended. Please telephone 0300 123 5020 to obtain a unique reference number as this number is required to be displayed in your new vehicle alongside your current permit, failure to display this reference number may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice. This unique reference number will be valid for 2 weeks and gives you time to submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the change. On receipt of this documentation a full permit will be then be issued. On receipt of your new permit, the old permit must be returned as failure to do so may incur a £10.00 cost.
- ONLY PRIVATE CARS AND VANS UNDER 3.5T GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT ARE PERMITTED USE OF THESE CONTRACT FACILITIES
- The permit issued must be displayed on the car windscreen, on the driver’s side. Vehicles not so displaying the permit are liable for payment of the normal parking charges.
- The cost of the Contract is payable in advance and remittances must accompany applications.
- Either party may terminate annual Contracts at any time by giving one month’s written notification. Refunds on annual permits will be made on surrender of permit for outstanding complete quarterly periods subject to an administration fee of £10.00. Refunds on quarterly permits will be made on surrender of permit for outstanding complete months subject to an administration fee of £10.00.
- Applications should be made to the customer centre or by post to Parking Services, Cheshire East Council, Municipal Buildings, Earle Street, Crewe CW1 2BJ.
- The Council reserves the right to revoke any Contract if they find that the holder has misused the facilities offered.
- The conditions and regulations imposed by the Cheshire East Consolidated Off Street Parking Order shall apply to Contract Holders except where they may be inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
- Cheshire East Council shall not be liable for personal injury or for loss of or damage to vehicles, their accessories or contents in this car park (save for the negligence of the Council).
- Permits will normally be issued showing the registration mark of the vehicle to which it relates. Exceptionally, permits may, at the Council’s discretion, show either a Company name or two registration marks if it is deemed necessary for operational reasons. Note that any appeals against Penalty Charge Notices issued due to non display of this type of permit will only be considered in line with our current mitigating circumstances
- The issue of replacement permits due to incorrect information given in the application form will be subject to an administration fee of £2.50.
- In the case of lost or stolen permits a replacement will be issued upon written notification subject to an administration fee of £10.00.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained the Council will instruct their Attended Staff to lend all possible assistance to holders of Contracts.
- Please telephone (using the contact details) for current availability as some of the car parks do have a waiting list for contract parking or if you have any other queries.
- Gas Road car park in Macclesfield is closed for approximately 2 x one week periods when the Charter Fair is in town, the permit may be used on Commercial Road car park during these periods.