Contact Trading Standards
To help us deal with your enquiry quickly and effectively please use one of the access points given below.
If you are a Cheshire East Resident and wish to report a consumer related issue/complaint to Trading Standards or to seek Civil Advice please contact The Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Staff there will log your issue and provide first-line advice to help you. Complex Civil Law enquiries and issues requiring further assessment such as Criminal Law complaints will be referred to us.
Contact details for consumers
- Phone: 03454 040506. (Charges may apply)
- Opening Times:
• 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 13:00pm Saturday
• Closed on bank holidays and public holidays
- Minicom: 08451 281384
- e-mail: Please use the Citizens Advice Consumer Service online form
- By post: 2nd Floor, Municipal Buildings, Earle Street, Crewe, CW1 2BJ
Contact details for business
(based within Cheshire East)
Animal health and welfare enquiries
To discuss Animal Health & Welfare issues:
- Phone: 0300 123 5015
- e-mail: Environmental Health (please note that your email will automatically be given the subject title "Animal Health and Welfare". This will ensure that it is directed to the appropriate section).