Consumer advice

You can report a problem with a trader or product to Trading Standards by contacting the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Use their online form or phone 03454 040506

The Citizens Advice Consumer Service, is a government-funded service that works in partnership with Trading Standards. It provides clear practical advice for consumers on a range of issues or complaints.

The Citizens Advice Consumer Service guidance