Licences and Permits

Trading Standards are responsible for the licences for safety, weights and measures and several hazardous substances in Cheshire East.

Information and applications

Choose a link from the menu to apply for a particular type of licence.

Other licences and licensing information

Please visit our main Licensing homepage

Contact us

Business Support Team
Cheshire East Council

0300 123 5015

Rate this page

We value your feedback. How do you rate this information?