Recycling and bin collection
You can have up to three bins: recycling; garden and other non-recyclable waste. Your bins are emptied and the waste collected on the same day each week. Recycling and garden bins are emptied one week and the non-recyclable waste bin on the alternate week.
Check your bin collection day and print off your calendar
Recycling and waste collections
Select the links for information on what can be put in each bin.
Putting out your bins
- put your bin at the edge of your property, adjacent to the public highway, for collection
- ensure the lid is closed and your bin is out for 7am on your collection day
- return your bin to your property as soon as reasonably possible after collections have been made
- additional household waste, garden waste or recycling, left next to the bin, will not be collected
- if you are elderly or disabled and will have difficulty moving the bins, please contact us on 0300 123 5011 to be considered for an assisted collection service.
- Problems with your bin collection?
Waste and recycling is now provided by Ansa - a company owned by Cheshire East Council