Think Silver, Think Recycling - Your Recycling and Waste Collection Service
The collection service is a three bin system: recycling; garden and other non-recyclable waste. All bins are collected fortnightly and you only need to remember one collection day. Recycling and garden bins are emptied one week and the other non-recyclable waste bin on the alternate week.
If you are experiencing problems with your waste collection please go to our problems with your bin collection page.
Download the residents Guide to Recycling and Waste Collections (PDF, 5.4MB) for further information. For a text only version, download the Plain Text Version of the Guide to Recycling and Waste collections (PDF, 320KB)
If you would like to help us promote the new recycling service, please download a 'Think Silver, Think Recycling' Poster (591KB) and add it to your local noticeboard.
Check Your Collection Day Online and Print Off Your Calendar
Recycling and Waste Collections
This is your new three bin collection service, please select from the following links for more information on what can be put in each bin.
Your Collection Information
- Put your bin at the edge of your property, adjacent to the public highway, for collection
- Ensure the lid is closed and your bin is out for 7am on your collection day
- Return your bin to your property as soon as reasonably possible after collections have been made
- Additional household waste, garden waste or recycling, left next to the bin, will not be collected
- If you are elderly or disabled and will have difficulty moving the bins, please contact us on 0300 123 5011 to be considered for an assisted collection service.
If you are experiencing problems with your waste collection please go to our problems with collection page.
Waste and recycling is now provided by Ansa - a company owned by Cheshire East Council