Contact Adult Social Care
If you contact us, we’ll ask what problems you are facing and
how you currently manage them.
We may then arrange to find out what your needs are and what kind
of support might work best for you. You can call us to
discuss support for yourself, someone you care for, or just someone
Your first step is to:
- Ring us on: 0300 123 5010
- Visit one of our offices:
- Congleton – 2nd Floor Riverside Mill, Mountbatten Way,
Congleton, CW12 1DG
- Crewe – 4th Floor Delamere House, Delamere Street, Crewe, CW1
- Macclesfield – 1st Floor Alderley House, Macclesfield District
General Hospital, Victoria Road, Macclesfield, SK10 3BL
- Wilmslow – 1st Floor Dean Row Centre, Ringstead Drive,
Wilmslow, SK9 2HA
- Or you can also Request
an Assessment or Contact Online.
You can also contact us if you just need advice. There is no
charge for this.
It is particularly important to call us if you are worried about
someone’s safety because they are vulnerable or might be being
Out of Hours - Emergency Social Care Support
If you need emergency social care support out of normal working
hours, please contact our Out of Hours Team on
0300 123 5022. This operates between 17:00
and 08:30, and 24 hours at the weekends and bank holidays. An
experienced social worker will be on hand to listen to the problem
and take action where necessary.
Download a printable Cheshire East essential numbers