Adult Services Information
The Vision of the Adult Services
The Vision of the Adult Services of Cheshire East Council is
that adults who need help will get the help they require to promote
their wellbeing, health and care.
Our purpose is to get the greatest possible increase in
independence for those adults, families, carers and communities who
need help. We will do this by:
- Listening to people so that we understand their needs and the
risks they face.
- Helping everybody to get the information and advice they
- Agreeing with people what outcomes they want to achieve
- Helping people who need, or who are likely to need, public
funding to find the services which will be right for them
- Doing the things which we are required to do by law and
You may also be interested in...