Our vacancies are divided into primary and secondary, each with their own page. New vacancies are marked by a yellow flag and so are easy to find.
Jobs are advertised all year round but many schools will recruit teachers early in the spring term for the following September. You will need to check the site regularly between February and June for these vacancies.
We recommend you bookmark the site and make sure it is in your 'favourites' and that you check the site regularly.
You will need to follow the application process for each vacancy and all the details will be contained in the posting.
As part of the application process many schools will expect you to visit and this should form part of your research along with reading their OFSTED reports and checking the local press and the school website.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Please select from the options below:
Other External Websites
- Education Jobs no need to register, teachers can view jobs anonymously and apply direct to the school.
- eteach the essential website for teachers and schools.
- Reed Recruitment offers appointments for teachers.
- The Teacher Net appointments for teachers and a free advertising service.
- Teacher Support Network an independent charity providing support to teachers and lecturers (both serving and retired) and their families, regardless of age, length of service or union affiliations.
- Teaching Opportunities offers national appointments for teachers.
- VSO (Voluntary Service Overseas) international development charity that works through volunteers.