Supplementary Information Forms
A number of voluntary aided schools use supplementary information forms to gather additional information in support of an application, particularly in relation to faith. These forms are in addition to the application form provided by the local authority, which must be completed.
The additional information that you provide on these forms will be considered by the governing body in its role as the admissions authority for the school. If you are applying for a place at one of the schools listed below, please complete the supplementary form and return it to the school.
Please note: these forms are deemed inaccessible for users with assistive technologies. They are intended to be printed, completed by hand and returned to the appropriate school. Should you require further assistance with completion please contact the school.
Secondary school supplementary forms
Primary school supplementary forms
- Astbury St Mary's CE Primary (PDF, 153KB)
- Bollinbrook CE Primary (PDF, 207KB)
- Bollington St Johns CE Primary (PDF, 148KB)
- Bridgemere CE Aided Primary (PDF, 239KB)
- Bunbury Aldersley CE Primary (PDF, 8KB)
- Christ the King Catholic and CE Primary School (PDF, 137KB)
- Marton and District CE Aided Primary (PDF, 60KB)
- Prestbury CE Primary (PDF, 41KB)
- St John's CE Primary, Sandbach Heath (PDF, 344KB)
- St John the Evangelist CE Aided Primary (PDF, 63KB)
- St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary, Congleton (PDF, 208KB)
- St Paul's Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy (PDF, 11KB)
- St Vincent de Paul Catholic Primary School (PDF, 346KB)
- Warmingham CE Primary (PDF, 66KB)
- Wincle CE Aided Primary (PDF, 80KB)
- Woodcock's Well CE Primary (PDF, 291KB)
- Wybunbury Delves CE Primary (PDF, 76KB)