Neighbourhood planning provides a powerful set of tools for local people to shape development in their communities.
This section includes:
- An overview of Neighbourhood Planning Progress in Cheshire East;
- Individual pages on each active neighbourhood plan;
- Neighbourhood Planning Toolkits and Support (which includes guidance on how the Council will support your plan making, access to our national monitoring database and links to access government financial support);
- A page to submit your plans to the Council;
- And links to other useful resources, legislation and advice.
Neighbourhood Plans in Cheshire East
Map of neighbourhood plans in Cheshire East (PDF, 3MB)
Neighbourhood Planning Surgeries:
The Neighbourhood Planning Team hosts weekly drop-in sessions at offices around the Borough every Wednesday from 9am - 4pm. Contact us directly to book a slot.
Next meeting dates and locations:
Keep Up To Date
Follow us on Twitter ( @cheshireeast) and sign-up for our fortnightly newsletter with updates on the status of neighbourhood plans in Cheshire East and other neighbourhood planning news and best practice.