Talking Therapies drop-in session
On Friday 23 June at 10.00-12.00 noon, get support and advice on issues such as debt, health, employment and bereavement from Talking Therapies.
There's model making fun with LEGO on Saturday 24 June at 10.00-11.00am; and on Tuesday 27 June at 4.00-5.00pm.
Handforth Library On Facebook
Activities at Handforth Library
- Storytime for under 5s - 2.30-3.00pm - weekly in term time only
- Book Lovers' Group - 5.30-6.30pm - monthly on the third Tuesday of every month. Free; donations welcome
- LEGO Club - 4.00pm - monthly on the last Tuesday of every month
- Under 5s rhymetime - 11.00-11.30am - weekly in term time only. Children must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- IT Buddy - 2.15pm-3.15pm - weekly. Please contact the library to book a place. £2.00 for one hour
- Coding Club - 10.30-11.30am - monthly. Suitable for children aged 9-11 years. Bring your own laptop, or let us know in advance if you don't have one. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please ask at the library or check our Facebook page for dates.
- LEGO Club - 10.00am - monthly on the last Saturday of every month
Other organisations in the library
Hampers of Hope
Hampers of Hope is a charity that provides food hampers to people in crisis, as well as offering other services such as job clubs, budgeting advice, cookery and parenting classes through their Hope Centres. You can find out more about their work on the Hampers of Hope website. If you would like to donate food to the charity, we now have a food donation bin available in the library.