Story and tea for adults
Join us on Thursday 4 May at 2.00-3.00pm for our regular Story and Tea for adults. Enjoy readings and refreshments and share your love of books. Free; all adults welcome.
Children's book club
The next Children's Book Club meeting is on Friday 5 May at 3.45-4.45pm. Suitable for children aged 7 and over. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
More fun with LEGO on Tuesday 9 May at 4.00-5.00pm. The club is now on the second Tuesday of the month. Suitable for primary school aged children, who must be accompanied by an adult. Free, but places are limited.
Police Community Support Officer
On Saturday 13 May at 11.00am, Emily Blair, the new PCSO for Bollington, Prestbury and Tytherington, is holding a drop-in session at the library.
Throughout May, we are offering free one-hour IT sessions for beginners. Contact the library for details and to book.
During half-term pop into the library and enter our free library hunt, between Friday 26 May and Saturday 3 June. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Crafts for half-term
On Wednesday 31 May we have a drop-in craft session between 12.00 noon and 4.00pm. Suitable for children aged 3 and over, who must be accompanied by an adult. . 50p per activity.
IT Buddy sessions
Our IT Buddy is available for one-to-one sessions to help with basic computer skills. Sessions must be booked in advance and there is a £2.00 charge. Please contact the library for more information.
Bollington Library on Facebook
Activities at Bollington Library
- LEGO Club - 4.00-5.00pm - monthly on second Tuesday of each month. Suitable for primary aged children, who must be accompanied by an adult. Free, but please book in advance
- Reading Group - 6.00pm - monthly on third Tuesday of the month
- Storytime - 10.00-10.30am - weekly. Suitable for babies, toddlers and pre-school children, who must be accompanied by an adult
- Rhymetime for the under 5s - 10.00-10.30 weekly. Suitable for babies, toddlers and pre-school children, who must be accompanied by a parent or carer
- Ancestry and Find my Past online family history basics. £3.00 per hour. One-to-one sessions available. Please book in advance
- Story and tea for adults - 2.00-3.00pm - monthly. Contact the library for details
- Children's Book Club - 3.45-4.45pm - monthly. Contact the library for details
- Rhymetime for the under 5s - 10.00-10.30 weekly. Suitable for babies, toddlers and pre-school children, who must be accompanied by a parent or carer.
Other organisations in this library
Hampers of Hope
Hampers of Hope is a charity that provides food hampers to people in crisis, as well as offering other services such as job clubs, budgeting advice, cookery and parenting classes through their Hope Centres. You can find out more about their work on the Hampers of Hope website. If you would like to donate food to the charity, we now have a food donation bin available in the library.
Local author, Nik Perring, leads the library writing group on Tuesday evenings. The group meets weekly at 5.30-7.00pm. New members are always welcome. There is a charge per session. Please contact the library for further details.