Home to the National Standard BMX Track, named after Crewe’s Own Olympic BMX Racer, Shanaze Reade.
The track hosts an annual event in tribute to Bob Fields who dedicated much of his time in the development of the track, which was remodelled on 2008/09.
Cheshire Ghost Riders BMX Club
Supported by the popular Cheshire Ghost Riders BMX club, a great friendly way to introduce yourself to the exciting sport of BMX racing.
The Club meet three times a week to train and race. Sessions are :
- Tuesday to Thursday 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday - 3:00 to 6:00pm
For more information view The Cheshire Ghost Riders on Facebook
During club sessions you can ride the track under supervised conditions and experience the thrill of BMX racing.
Minimum standards to attend the club session are:
- Rider must wear a certified helmet. Long trousers, long sleeves, gloves and pads are recommended.
- Riders wishing to use the start gate must wear a full face helmet.
- Bikes must have one working brake and no stunt pegs.