Adult Learners' Week 18th-24th May 2013
We have a range of FREE activities planned over the week to
celebrate adult learning. Booking is advisable for the IT
sessions and the Walk & Talk tour. All other sessions
are drop in.
- Monday 20th May at 10.30-11.30am, IT Buddy session
- Monday 20th May at 2.00-3.00pm, Guitar workshop
- Tuesday 21st May at 10.00-1.00pm, Pencil drawing
- Tuesday 21st May at 2.00-4.00pm, French Conversation drop-in
- Wednesday 22nd May at 10.00-12.00pm, Jewellery Making. Make a
bracelet or necklace.
- Wednesday 22nd May at 2.00-3.30pm, Walk & Talk. Local
history tour around Sandbach town
- Wednesday 22nd May at 4.30-6.30pm, IT Buddy sessions
- Thursday 23rd May at 10.00-12.30pm, Yoga and alternative
- Friday 24th May at 11.00-12.00pm and 2.00-3.00pm, Facebook
- Friday 24th May at 10.00-3.00pm, Indian head and hand massage
Activities at Sandbach Library
- Storytime Session. - 11.00-11.30am - Weekly in term
time only. Join us for stories old and new! Children must be
accompanied by a parent or carer.
- Book Lovers Group - 2.00-3.00pm - alternate Mondays from 13th
May. Share your love of reading, meet people and enjoy a drink
and a chat.
- Afternoon Story and Tea - 2.00-3.00pm - first Tuesday of the
month. Bring along your favourite book or guilty read, and
share it with other group members! A nice way to spend an
hour of your day, listening to short stories, and chatting to
others interested in reading.
- Under 5s Rhymetime - 11.00-11.30 - weekly. Children must
be accompanied by a parent or carer.
- Storytime - 11.00-11.30am - Monthly. Children must be
accompanied by an adult. Dates of Saturday Storytime are 11th
May, 8th June and 6th July.
Other Organisations in this Library
Macmillan Help Desk
There is a staffed help desk in the library on alternate
Wednesday mornings, starting from 6th February 2013.
University of the Third Age advice desk is available on the
2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, between 10am and 12
midday. The U3A Information Board is available inside the library