Big Book Sale
During half term week we are holding a big book sale in our
garage space. Stop and browse as you pass by - you may find a
bargain! Why not join the library too?
Work Support Hub
Do you need help looking for work? Do you need help applying for
jobs online? Do you need the necessary IT skills to apply for jobs
in an online world? Our Work Support Hub can help you to create an
email account, search for job opportunities online, register with
online recruitment agencies and job sites. We can provide help
filling in online and paper application forms and help you to build
a comprehensive CV and upload and save it for future use.
The Work Support Hub is available by appointment only on Fridays
at 2.00-4.00pm. Please contact the library to make an
We're on Facebook
Nantwich Library now has its own Facebook page. If you like
it's the place to discover more about us and what we do and
to share with us.
Activities at Nantwich Library
- Under 5s Rhymetime - 10.30-11.00am - weekly. Children must be
accompanied by an adult.
- Children's Chess Club - 5.30-6.30pm - alternate Tuesdays
from 2nd April 2013.
- IT Buddy - 10.00-12.00pm - weekly. Offering internet and word
processing help for complete beginners. Please contact the library
to book a slot or for more details.
- Young Scribes Creative Writing Group - 4.30-5.30pm - alternate
Tuesdays. Next meeting 21st May 2013.
- Afternoon Story/Tea - 2.00-3.00pm -
Every first Thursday of the month. No need to book, just
come along, relax and listen to a short story reading for adults
followed by tea, biscuits and discussion. Please let us know if you
would like to read, as we feature a different reader each
- IT Buddy - 2.00-4.00pm - weekly.
Offering internet and word processing help for complete beginners.
Please contact the library to book a slot or for more details.
- Writers Group - 5.30-6.30pm -
Alternate Thursdays. Please contact the library for further
- Under 5s Storytime - 10.30-11.00am - weekly. Children must be
accompanied by a parent or carer.
- Book Lovers group - 2.00pm - every third Friday of the month.
Love books? Like to be part of a group that enjoys reading and
chatting about books? Come and enjoy a drink and a chat in a
relaxed atmosphere and make new friends. Open to all ages. Each
month has a different theme:
- 17th May, Journeys - emotional or physical; difficult or great
fun. Book list available.
- 21st June, Africa - fact or fiction books about the country,
its traditions or by African authors. Book list available.
- 19th July, Biography/autobiography - a great deal of choice.
Can you recommend one and why?
- 16th August, 19th Century - novels written in the 19th century.
Book list available.
- 20th September, Holidays - books with a holiday theme or your
favourite holiday read.
- 18th October, Poetry - commemorate National Poetry Day with
your favourite poem/s to share.
- 15th November, World War II - fact or fiction books set during
this period. Book list available.
- 20th December, Food and Drink - to get you in the mood for the
festive season. Fact or fiction books about food and drink. Book
- Work Support Hub - 2.00-4.00pm - weekly. By appointment only -
please contact the library to book.