Traffic regulation order - Eaton Bank Congleton
NOTICE OF MAKING CHESHIRE EAST BOROUGH COUNCIL (EATON BANK, CONGLETON) (PROHIBITION OF WAITING) ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that on the 23rd November 2017 Cheshire East Borough Council made an Order under Sections 1, 2 and 4, and Part III of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, and all other enabling powers and in accordance with its duty under Section 122 of the said Act.
1. The effect of the Order, which will come into operation on 4th December 2017, will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting by vehicles at all times on all days on the following lengths and sides of road;
- Eaton Bank, Congleton (north side) – from a point 31 metres south east of the centreline of Jackson Road (north eastern spur leading to Eaton Bank Academy) for a distance of 109 metres in a south easterly direction
- Eaton Bank, Congleton (south side) – from a point 61 metres south east of the centreline of Jackson Road (north eastern spur leading to Eaton Bank Academy) for a distance of 79 metres in a south easterly direction
2. A copy of the Order; a map showing the restricted areas; a statement of reasons for making the Order, a copy of this public notice and a copy of the public notice of the proposal to make the order may be examined during the usual office hours of:
Cheshire East Borough Council,
3. Any person who desires to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Act, or any requirement of the Act or an instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Director of Legal Services
Cheshire East Borough Council
30th November 2017