Annual Monitoring Report
The Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) is published in December each
year and forms part of the Local Plan.
The purpose of the report is to:
- Provide a profile of the Borough of information and key
- Identify the effects of planning policies on social,
environmental and economic outputs;
- Help determine the extent to which objectives, targets and
programmes are being met;
- Inform and guide future plans and policies; and
- Monitor the extent to which the timetable set out in the Local
Development Scheme is being met.
The results of the AMR will have a direct input
into the preparation of the Cheshire East Local Plan and
the periodic revision of the Local Development Scheme.
now been finalised and published.
Annual Monitoring Report Library
Annual Monitoring reports from previous
years are also available for information.