Children's Centres in Cheshire East
Children's Centres Footprints
Where available, Children's Centre links below show:
- Activities, Regular Groups and services available at the Children's Centre
- Contact details and opening hours for the Children's Centre
- Photographs of the Children's Centre
- A list of all Primary Schools within the Children's Centre Footprint
- Complete list of Cheshire East Children's Centre contact details.
- Interactive map showing the locations of Children's Centres in Cheshire East
- You can also locate your nearest Children's Centre by visiting the Parent Know How website which is part of the Direct Gov website.
Join the Children Centre of your choice
You can now join your nearest Children's Centre by visiting the online Children's centre registration form.
About Children's Centres
Children's Centres can be described as 'one stop shops' for young children and their families offering childcare, health and family support services from one central base.
A Children's Centre is required to deliver the following:
- Child and family health services
- Family support and outreach
- Information and guidance to support parents/carers
- Specialist support for children with additional needs
- A range of activities that support parents/carers to access training and employment which include close working with JobCentre Plus