Can't find what you're looking for?

Already getting Housing Benefit and Council Tax  Support?

Don’t forget to tell us about any changes in your circumstances or those of any other people who live with you. You can now do this online using our online change in circumstances form or download a copy of the change in circumstances form (PDF, 184KB) to fill out by hand, sign and return.

Contact the Benefits Service

Email benefit enquiries

Phone: 0300 123 5013

Fraud Hotline

Email the fraud hotline

Fraud Hotline - 0800 389 2787

For help and advice in person visit a contact centre
You can deliver claim signed forms and supporting evidence at the contact centre or your local library

We are committed to treating people fairly, regardless of their disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, religion or beliefs.  Please contact us if you have any concerns or need extra help

Council Tax Support

Cheshire East Council created its own scheme to replace Council Tax Benefit on 1 April 2013. More information is available on the Council Tax Scheme.

Can't find what you're looking for?